North Carolina Senior Citizens Medicare Plans
Medicare Supplement Plan F and Plan G
Plan G May Be A Better Value
Medicare Supplement insurance companies are all required by law to offer the same coverage options. Whether you are turning 65 or you currently have a Medicare Supplement insurance plan, it is more important than ever to compare Medicare Supplement premium rates to find the best price possible. The North Carolina Senior Citizens Association is one of the most popular places to find Medicare Supplement insurance rate comparisons. We have helped thousands of Medicare beneficiaries make important healthcare decisions for more than 35 years. Let us help you. There is no cost to you for our services.
Compare Plan F And Plan G
First, you need to understand the coverage differences. Under federal law, there is ONE difference between Plan F and Plan G. The ONLY difference is coverage of the Medicare Part B calendar-year deductible. Plan F pays the Medicare Part B calendar-year deductible while Plan G doesn’t. Understanding this difference is the first step to comparing these two plans.
Second, consider the price. Do the simple math to compare the difference between Plan F and Plan G premiums. Plan G is less expensive than Plan F. Depending on your age and gender, you could save $300, $600 or even $1,000 per year in exchange for paying the Medicare Part B deductible.
Third, Plan G premium rates are likely to be more stable in the future. Under federal law, Plan F falls under certain “guaranteed issue” requirements while Plan G doesn’t. Therefore, most people agree that Plan F premium rates are likely to increase more in the future.
When comparing Plan G and Plan F premium rates, it is important not only to compare the price you pay at your current age, but also to compare the price you will pay as you get older. You may be surprised at the attained age premium rate of some companies as you get older.
Both Plan F and Plan G Include These Benefits!
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare patients.
- Benefits start immediately with no waiting period for pre-existing conditions.
- There are no networks and no referral needed.
- No cancellation for age, health or the number of claims you file.
- Covers 100% of all Medicare allowable excess charges.
- Coverage that expands automatically with any future changes in Medicare.
- Virtually eliminates all claims paperwork for you.
- 30-day, no-risk free look guarantees your satisfaction or you get your money back.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Helpline: 1-800-290-6188